Shipping & Privacy Policies
Please read the following carefully to understand what information we Collect from you when you visit our site and how we may use it.
Information we may collect from you
I. Personal Information.
We collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.highlandpop.com.
This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site or corresponding with us. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Where we store your personal Information
All information you provide to us is stored on a secure server. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Use of your personal information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To fill your orders;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- We use email addresses to send our customers special promotions or product information. If you wish to not to receive these email announcements, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject field. Please allow 3-5 business days for your request to be processed.
- Customers can also log into the “My Account” portion of the website to review and make changes to the information stored.